Sunday, August 14, 2011

Springfield Missouri Wedding Photography: An Outdoor Country Wedding

Last month I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful outdoor wedding in the country, about 30 miles north of Springfield, MO.  It was a perfect summer day with blue skies and lots of sunshine for Kelsey and Adam.



I started shooting as Kelsey was making her final preparations...




Adam is a US Marine and dressed in full uniform for the wedding ceremony, which took place on the edge of a quiet country field.








After the ceremony, we took some time to get some pictures of Kelsey and Adam together.  "You guys just got married", I told them.  "Enjoy the moment and pretend I'm not here".




It was a true honor to serve as this couple's wedding photographer for their special day.  Please join me in congratulating Kelsey and Adam!



If you're planning a similar outdoor wedding in the beautiful Ozarks countryside, or anywhere else near Springfield or Branson, MO, I'd be honored to serve as your photographer, too. Please visit our Springfield MO Wedding Photography website for information on prices, packages, and more.

As usual... thanks for reading!!

Nick

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I needed to drop you a fast note to specific my thanks.
    Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of
    good info and enjoyed the tactic youve structured your site.

    I am attempting to run my very own weblog nevertheless
    I believe its too basic and I have to deal with loads of smaller topics.
    Being all issues to all people shouldn't be all that its cracked as much as be

    Feel free to surf to my web site; trying to Conceive Tips

    ReplyDelete