Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tony and Allison's Wedding at the Veridian

Tony and Allison chose one of Springfield's most distinguished venues for their beautiful wedding and reception.

Located just off Park Central Square at 309 South Avenue, The Veridian Events Center offers everything from a two-story lobby/atrium, to a spacious ballroom, and even an outdoor deck.

As you'll see in the photos below, I was able to take advantage of all three spaces to capture Tony and Allison's wedding photos at the Veridion.

We started shooting their wedding pictures just as the bride was making her final preparations...






These are of course just a sample of the moments and memories that I captured for Tony and Allison on their special day.

You can see more pictures from their wedding, along with dozens of others, on our Springfield, MO Wedding Photography site anytime.  You can also find information about our affordable packages and prices, as well as a contact form if you'd like to check availability for your upcoming wedding!

As always, thanks very much for reading and please join me in congratulating Tony and Allison!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That’s a very nice post. I’m very certain
    I'll recommend it to my co-workers.Should you put up more posts please e mail them to me.

    Have a look at my web page having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

    ReplyDelete