Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tampa Wedding Photography: The first kiss

Despite the anticipation, planning, rushing, and worrying that are all part of weddings, they are of course really about one thing: A couple's public expression of their love, devotion, and commitment to each other for the rest of their lives.

And nowhere during a ceremony is that more evident than the moment when they hear the words, "I now pronounce you man and wife", look into each other's eyes, and seal it with their first kiss.

Here are some of my favorite "first kiss" moments from weddings I've photographed around Tampa Bay. Like every wedding, each of these moments is special and unique in their own way...

This first one is from Kathy and Larry's wedding on Clearwater Beach. From a photography standpoint, it's one of my all-time favorites, and I use it often in our advertising. Really a dramatic moment...



The next is from a casual, backyard wedding I shot in Port Richey for Martha and Jim. When Martha first contacted me, she told me she was marrying, "the man of my dreams". They were so happy here...



Darlene and Jim were married on the beautiful beachfront deck behind Oystercatcher's restaurant at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. Yet another very beautiful first kiss...



Sometimes it's the moment right before the kiss that's even better. Check out the excitement in Kristin's face right before Toby leaned in to kiss her. "It was the happiest day of my life", she told me later.



Here's another moment right before Marlese and James' first kiss. I love the look on the officiate's face:-)



For a look at many more first kisses, as well as a variety of other images from recent ceremonies, check out the image galleries on our Tampa wedding photography website anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment