Saturday, December 11, 2010

Springfield MO Engagement Portrait Photography: Rebecca and Frank

Like many couples, Rebecca and Frank wanted to return to the spot of their very first date for their engagement portrait photography session. So, I met them (and their two black labs) at the dog park!

As a big-time animal lover myself, I really enjoyed shooting these pictures for them. Here are a few sample images:









These are of course just a small sample of the images I captured for this terrific couple, who are planning a wedding in 2011.  Please join me in congratulating them!

Cool Change Photography is available for wedding and engagement portrait photography in Springfield, MO, Branson, MO, and the entire Ozarks region... as well as Tampa, FL and other destination locations.  For more information please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment