Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cool Change Photography Announces Our Expansion

For those who haven't noticed the changes on our website yet, I'm pleased to announce our expansion, and the new services we'll be offering in Springfield, Branson, and the Ozarks region of Missouri.

Tampa Bay Clients




I want to emphasize to all of our current and future Tampa Bay clients that this an expansion. I'll be commuting often, and spending a lot of time in Tampa Bay for both family, business (and weather!) reasons. I have close relatives in both Oldsmar and Sarasota, and a whole bunch of weddings and engagement portraits to shoot in the next several months.

Our Tampa website is presently in re-development and will be up soon. So rest assured, Tampa clients, your photographer will be still be here:-)

Springfield, MO Clients


At the same time, I'm very pleased to announce the expansion of my wedding and engagement portrait photography business into Springfield, Branson, and the Ozarks region of Missouri. It gives me a chance to photograph weddings in not just one, but two of the most popular destination wedding locations in America.

I visited Springfield for the first time ever over Thanksgiving weekend, shot a few pictures, and can't wait to shoot more!





Downtown is a dream setting for engagement portraits. The Ozarks lakes and hillsides are beautiful, as are so many of the local churches for wedding ceremonies.



I'll be spending at least half of my time in Springfield as of early January. If you're in the area and getting married soon, I'd love to add you to my long list of very satisfied clients from Tampa Bay.

You can contact me directly through our website. And be sure to check out the 50% Off special we're running on all Springfield, MO wedding photography packages!

Why?


I'll officially be based in Springfield, Missouri due to an employment transfer that my wife accepted. She's a beautiful, talented woman who I've been married to for over 11 years, and I'm not about to let her get away that easy:-)

Thank You Tampa Bay


I do consider this to be more of an expansion than a relocation, and look forward to shooting weddings and engagement portraits in both Tampa Bay and the Ozarks in the months and years to come.

But... Tampa is where I photographed my first wedding, started my business, and met a ton of wonderful couples, families, and friends on the most important days of their lives.



As I switch my home base to the midwest, and become another one of those wacky part-time residents who won't go away, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every client and vendor I've worked with in the local wedding business. Thank you all for playing such an important part in "chapter one", and I'll see you soon!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment